Diskussion om ordet give
Hur används ordet give
- "hold a reception," "have, throw, or make a party", "give a course , etc."
- "don't give the child this tough meat"
- "Both sides have to give in these negociations"
- "The cow won't give much milk"
- "give a secret to the Russians"
- "give a divorce"
- "The French doors give onto a terrace"
- "This will give me troubles"
- "The draft gave me a cold"
- "can you give me lessons?" "She gave the children lots of love and tender loving care"
- "I gave her my money"
- "Give one's name"
- "Give him my best regards"
- "give the orders"
- "She gave me a dirty look"
- "What will you give her for her birthday?"
- "His two singles gave the team the victory"
- "give priority to , etc."
- "give a yelp"
- "Give a gulp"
- "give one's talents to a good cause"
- "I gave him the drug"
- "I gave him a punch in the nose"
- "give hommage"
- "I gave him a very good chance at success"
- "He gave the patient three months to live"
- "Give bond"
- "He gave the sign to start"
- "Pollini is giving another concert in New York"
- "This material doesn't give"
- "give a decision for the plaintiff"
- "The office gave evidence of tampering"
- "This student gives promise of real creativity"
- "He gave her his word"
- "give one's opinion"
- "I give you two minutes to respond"
- "The judge gave me 10 years"
- "She gave the boy a good spanking"
- "what gives? (slang)"
- "She gave herself to many men"
- "She gave her hand to her little sister"
Ordet give har 17 betydelser
- Inom mat
- Inom generell
- Inom ekonomi
- Inom vardagligt
- Inom ålderdomlig
- Inom lingvistik
- Inom jordbruk
- Inom sport
- Inom historia
- Inom spel
- Inom religion
- Inom ALLMÄNT
- Inom film
- Inom utbildning
- Inom zoologi
- Inom norgespec
- Inom bildligt
Översättningar (inom mat)
Möjliga synonymer till give (inom mat)
cause to have, in the abstract sense or physical sense: "She gave him a black eye"
transfer possession of something concrete or abstract to somebody
convey or reveal information
convey or communicate; of a smile, a look, a physical gesture
as in the expressions "give thought to"
leave with; give temporarily: "Can I give you my keys while I go in the pool?" "Can I give you the children for the weekend?"
emit or utter
give, as of medicine
estimate the duration or outcome of something
execute and deliver
deliver in exchange or recompense: "I'll give you three books for four CDs"
present to view
perform for an audience
be flexible under stress of physical force
propose as a toast
legal use: accord by verdict
manifest or show
offer in good faith
submit for consideration, judgment, or use; 'give an excuse"
guide or direct, as by behavior of persuasion: "You gave me to think that you agreed with me"
allow to have or take
inflict as a punishment
consent to engage in sexual intercourse with a man
proffer, as of a body part
Uttryck till give (inom generell)
give har undergrupp (inom generell)
give är del av (inom generell)
Möjliga synonymer till give (inom generell)
Synonymer till give (inom vardagligt)
Möjliga synonymer till give (inom jordbruk)
Synonymer till give (inom historia)
Möjliga synonymer till give (inom spel)
Möjliga synonymer till give (inom religion)
Synonymer till give (inom ALLMÄNT)
- apply [ ALLMÄNT ]